Hit enter to search or ESC to close
transfrontier ranger training


Unfortunately, we have decided to further postpone the event scheduled for 17th March until later in the year due to the Covid-19 uncertainty that has clouded the past couple of months.

Although a difficult decision to make, we want to provide the best possible platform for us to promote the work being done by the Foundation and raise vital funds that will support the critical projects we work with across the globe. Postponing the event will enable us to prepare for the event with certainty and allow more of our generous supporters and invaluable partners from the UK and overseas to attend – with their minds at ease.

We are very sorry for any disappointment that this postponement may cause. If you have already brought a ticket, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for your support and continued patience. Although we hope that you’d like to transfer your ticket to the new date, once set, we understand that you may prefer a ticket refund at this stage so please do get in touch for this to be arranged.

Thank you again for your support and we hope to see you for a brilliant evening later in the year.